1.28.2008

did you really say poopie?

so, i checked into a moderate marriott courtyard tonight in a suburb of chicago. i had to pee really badly, so i ran into the bathroom and used the facilities.

the toilet clogged when i flushed. OMG. important to note that i only peed.

i had to call the front desk ... didn't bring a plunger with me.

so, the crustiest, oldest guy came knocking at my door. with a plunger. (and no, it wasn't a quickie.)

he assured me that he would totally take care of it ... so i left him to handle the plumbing situation and went back to my blackberry.

when he finished, he checked in with me and advised that if i have to go poopie, yes, he said POOPIE, then i should go poopie, flush, wipe and then flush again. seriously. i couldn't make this stuff up.

he then advised that if i poopie, wipe and then flush ... the toilet would be sure to clog up.

i didn't know what to say. he used the term poopie like three times and i was a little shellshocked.

so, i politely thanked him for the information and he left.

OMG.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

You didn't pout and say, "I make'a poopie in my panties! Me go night night now?"

That is so offensive that I would have told the front desk, and I would note to never, ever tell anyone again when you observe a clogged toilet lest you be unfairly blamed for same.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

erich aka poopie boy ... is going down. i just wrote quite a letter to the marriott. i absolutely do not want talk to anyone live about poopie. i told my rep the story at dinner and laughed so hard that there is no way i could talk to someone about it.

i will never stay at the bloomingdale il courtyard again.