3.27.2008

hell


the last two weeks have been utter hell.

i really should have kept the jobs i once had where i could bullshit my way through them. but no, had to go for the promotion. and now, two years later, i'm still working my ass off ... pretty much unable to bullshit my way through my job.

and then the travel. i was gone 23 days out of 35. seriously, that is a beatdown. i've been home for a little more than a week ... but am still inundated at work, am working on my sister's shower and now my step-grandpa's funeral.

i hate being a grown-up.

the included picture really sums it up. this was yesterday after i dropped a glass in our kitchen. just when i was getting ahead ...

1 comment:

Sweet Coalminer said...

Now is the time when laughing helps?

Because surely if you picked now to go on vacation, you would get sick or there would be bugs in your bed.

Come by for a Nemo bandaid.