10.16.2008

poo

last night was my last night before my big trip to the south ... it was about 10:45 pm and lola was in our bed playing with us ... trying to solict as much human contact before my suitcase and i left this morning. she does do this every night ... but last night she was a little more wild.

i rolled over to read my book and before long felt a dog snout rooting around under me ... she was crazed. i thought, "did i pee my pants and not notice?" i am getting old, after all. i told her to stop it, but she dug in deeper.

so i hopped out of bed, turned to look at lola and was shocked and appalled. there were POO streaks and grass in a 12" x 6" square WHERE I SLEEP.

this has never happened before. NEVER.

we were super happy to have to get up, handle the bed and clean off lola at almost 11 pm ... especially as i had to get up at 4:30 am to catch a plane. the poo must have been there for awhile as we had to scrub it out of the crevices between her pads. OMG. shockingly, i did not gag ... just laughed ... and then we all went to bed. poo-free.

No comments: