12.02.2008

flight 1359

So this is a new one.

We're all buckled in, ready to taxi down the runway and the pilot comes on and says, as he stops the plane, "my cell phone indicator shows that there are still a few phones in use. They must be turned off."

A flight attendant walked the aisle, seemingly looking for violators. Guy sitting across from me said that he was on a flight a couple of weeks ago on which the pilot did the same thing, except with seat belts. Pretty decent "technology" considering they can't make an airplane lavatory not smell like ass.

3 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

That is such a farce. But I'll bet it worked! I'll bet you a 10-spot there is no such thing.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

management by intimidation.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

and 10 spot US or EURO?