9.19.2007

i am officially middle-aged

i played bunko for the first time last night. i was an alternate for a group of moms whose kids go to school with sid. i have never been included because the head bunko snob only wants women with kids at mound to participate. super nice. but who did she call when one of the mom's had to stay home with a sick kid? that's right. me. although she did introduce me ALL NIGHT as julie, kristine's friend, no kids at mound. nice.

while it was fun, the game itself could not be more lame. seriously.

3 comments:

Shepherd of the Nerds said...

Pardon me, but isn't the point of bunko to provide the moms with an excuse to drink heavily on school nites? Dead simple game played while dead drunk?

Anonymous said...

I played it several times, but I found it to be a huge waste of time!

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

oh it's definitely for the wine & gossip! the game itself is for idiots.