7.12.2008

ride 'em seabiscuit!

so, joe and i got a couples massage today.

OMFG.

during the massage, as i lay helpless on my stomach, i realized that the TEENY TINY woman (probably weighed a buck five) administering the massage had CLIMBED ONTO MY BACK and was now straddling me as she used her KNEES to massage my back. i was laughing so hard (on the inside) that i thought i might soil my massage bed. and i knew better than to look at joe ... i wouldn't have been able to control myself if we made eye contact.

all in all it was a great massage ... albeit a bit kinky.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

at least she didn't walk on you! Glad they have internets in the northern regions!

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

oh i concur. i really thought she was going to!

i would have died without the internet. died.