4.01.2010

I lost my debit card the first night I was in new orleans ... it just vanished ... I cancelled it immediately and ordered a new card after I made sure I was the last one to use it.

That was a week ago. Still having no debit card I had to go to the bank today and do an old school deposit and withdraw some cash. I'm leaving to go out of town again and am a little stressed about not having the new card with me.

I confirmed with the teller that a new card had in fact been sent out ... and to my address ... It went out SIX business days. She assured me that the "normal" delivery window is 5-7 business days and that I shouldn't worry.

SIX days? Certain that it must have shipped from india, I asked her from where the new cards come.

Ready for this? Seriously?

ARIZONA.

Obviously the next question was "how did it ship? Via mule?". She advised via USPS.

to be continued ...

No comments: