7.26.2006

driving range

i went on my first solo mission to the golf course today (not including lessons). i was the only woman on the range ... it was crowded ... so i choose a spot between a 60+ leftie and a 50 something lawyer-type.

after i warmed up, i let 'em rip. i was feeling pretty good. i had some bad balls, but who doesn't?

that's when leftie (who is golfing towards me) says, "hey, you've got a good move ... but don't scrunch your arms up so much."

i just couldn't bring myself to say, "i know ... my large breasts keep getting in the way."

i think it's weird to advise strangers how to allegedly improve their game.

shame on me for not wearing a sports bra to keep the girls in line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew. i'm going to be sick.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

that's nice, james.