10.10.2007

i've still got it

i'm in chicago this week. staying downtown in a part of chicago that i have really come to love.
we had dinner at gino's east ... even though it's a little on the campy / dirty side, it really is the best pizza in chicago.

so, my colleagues were ready to go before i had finished my delicious whiskey sour. so, i did what any good person would do. i smuggled the drink out of the restaurant and continued to drink it during our five block walk back to the sofitel.

when i got back to the sofitel, the trouble started. the bartender busted me for bringing in an "outside drink." so i ordered a fresh drink and he took my gino's drink away. but before he completely discarded it, i got the attached picture.

i love sales meetings.

gotta go to bed. the car will be here to whisk me to o'hell airport in 7 hours. :-(

No comments: