4.26.2008

no bottle duty for auntie julie

i know it's disgusting, but i have to do a nasal rinse a couple of times a week to see if i can avoid surgery on my nose.

ideally, you want to use warm water because cold water is shocking to the system.

my allergist said that i can microwave the bottle/solution to make it warm.

but i must have forgotten how long she said to heat it because I BURNED THE INSIDE OF MY RIGHT NOSTRIL.

so, no bottle duty for me. i would hate myself if i burned baby sink's little baby tongue, lips, gums, etc. HATE myself.

31 days until baby sink's due date. can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

It is so close. You and baby sink might have shared a birthday if they had just gotten it on a little earlier. ;)

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

there is still time ... four days. 7 if baby sink wants to share its mom's birthday. :-)

Sweet Coalminer said...

We call those sinus things "penis snot pots".

Baby sink is still cooking. Leave him alone.