6.01.2006

automatic flushing toilets

i'm sure some psycho germaphobe invented the automatic flushing toilet. sure, it seemed like a great idea ... you use the toilet and when you stand up, it flushes for you. keeping people's paws and hooves free from germs.

flushing when, and only when, one stands up seems to be an issue. today, at the sacramento airport, a toilet flushed a record 7 times while i sat there. i wasn't even down for the count for very long. nice. how much water was wasted during my toilet use? how about the paper i wasted drying off of my ass?

so really, are these toilets worth the waste and wet asses? is it really that cumbersome to hike your foot up there to flush the toilet (how germy do you think your shoes are?) or if you can't do that ... use your paw ... it's gonna get washed anyway.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

You're missing the key issue, which is DIRTY TOILET WATER on your CHA-CHA.

I hate those toilets.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

oh my ... i hope i don't get rotten crotch.