6.14.2006

drop everything, we're going to wal*mart

i'm pretty sure my new allergy medicine is going to my head.

my sister called tonight to advise that wal*mart has hello kitty sandwich baggies.

rather than remember why i hate wal*mart, joe and i hopped in the car and started on our quest.

oh my. it was packed ... but we pushed on.

when we couldn't find the baggies, i even asked three wal*mart employees if they knew where to find them.

despite our efforts, the trip was a bust. no baggies were secured.

good luck to my sister and her friend kim who are up next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can count on one hand the number of times I've been to walmart in my life. going there for stupid bags was definitely the dumbest reason yet. i guess that's love.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

it is love.