6.06.2006

laundry

i had to do a load of laundry when i got to boston tonight. it was that hot in memphis. i couldn't handle the dirty clothes in my suitcase.

so ... the hotel is nice enough to provide two washing machines and dryers ... and complimentary soap & bounce. but it's $1.50 / load or dry.

i forgot how much it sucks to use public machines to do laundry. i can't stop thinking about what was in them before i got there ... not to mention how exposed i feel with my laundry washing and drying in public.

yuck.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

Public machines are my life. I am going to be so grateful when I have my own washing machine that I will spend 4 days alternately lying on it naked and licking it and bringing it beers.

I am so jealous.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

if you and mimi would like to visit, you may totally bring your laundry. :-)