4.04.2006

flying to dallas? beware of freaks!

why are there a disproportionate number of freaks on the flights going to and coming from dallas? everytime i'm on a dallas-related flight, there is some type of drama. (need i remind you of the masturbator??) this morning there was almost a passenger uprising in the first class cabin. one of our cabin-mates was sleeping and SNORING LIKE A BUZZ SAW! i could hear him through my fabulous, and now alleged, noise canceling headphones.

airplanes are shared space. there's no where to run. it's not right for one passenger to adversely effect everyone else's experience. and this goes for you too, mr. "i like to marinate in my cologne prior to leaving the house." i almost needed a gas mask to breathe when you walked by.

oh, and on a side note, my seatmate stared at me during the ENTIRE flight. keep trying to anticipate my needs and offer to get my stuff for me when i got up to retrieve my bag. weird. either i look really hot today, or as my husband notated, the hello kitty earrings scared the shit out of him.

No comments: