4.01.2006

grandma! what were you thinking!?!

the first time my grandma's car was hit in the parking lot and she spray painted the car to mask the damage, i laughed.

when my dad told me that my grandma's car (a '93 vintage camry) took another one for the team thus causing grandma to spray paint the car again, i thought to myself, this is a great anecdote to share with the world!

as it turns out, the last need to spray paint came at a bad time as my grandma is finally going to turn in the camry next week. my dad is concerned that they won't get top dollar for the trade-in because of the spray paint cover-up. this may be true, but she might get some credit for the fact that the car is 13 years old and has less than 70K miles. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the Jan and Dean song... except grandma isn't from Pasadena.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

she's from downtown LA, so it's just up the road ... pretty darn close!