4.20.2006

no more of my famous cupcakes?

it's no secret that i can't cook ... the one thing i did have going for me is that i can mix a mean drink and am a good baker.

but now i've lost my baking edge.

it all started when my husband advised that peanut oil can be used the same as veggie oil. WRONG. those were the most disgusting cupcakes ever.

then the bunny cake i made for easter had a fissure and the candy i used to decorate the cake turned colors because the cake was refrigerated. nice, ghetto touch.

the cupcakes i made on tuesday were too soft and crumbly.

what is happening???

is this the end of my famous (okay, infamous) cupcakes? am i going to have to bring store-bought baked items to all future functions? am i going to have to hire a chef? ooohhh... now there's a thought ... a chef that could double as my driver ... that would be perfect!

No comments: