2.09.2006

lola's latest adventure


Lola is recovering nicely from her latest escape! Her wounded paws may keep her in the yard for a bit! It's amazing to me that she figured out there was a weak spot in the electrical fence and got out again! Sometimes I wonder why she'd want to leave! She has it so good here!

For those of you who are wondering why I'd mention Lola's recovery before Joe's, I wasn't sure if Joe wanted me posting his medical information on my blog. However, what the hell. His kidney stones are passing; he's almost finished expelling the stones and is now back to work!

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

Poor Joe. I wish him good passing pissing.

And I wish that Lola tread gently. Take care of your family!

Anonymous said...

did you ask your dog permission to post her pic online?