2.21.2006

because i got high

i learned a valuable lesson yesterday.

never take more than the recommended dosage on any medication.

i took two CENSORED painkillers yesterday ... not reading the bottle. the results were not pretty.

first came the fog, then the cold sweats and nausea. i tried packing for the big trip to florida and that was a disaster. through the drug haze, i realized that i neglected to pick up my cleaning. pretty much looked like i was going to the show naked on thursday.

i kinda freaked out. the resident drama queen was not happy, until joe stepped in, offered to pick up and overnight my clothes to the hotel. problem solved. what a prince!

however, there were some strings attached to his offer. joe enjoyed laughing at me during my medically induced high ... i think his favorite part was singing ... "i forgot to pick up my cleaning, because i got high" to the tune of afroman's catchy little diddy.

lesson learned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mother doesn't appreciate references to prescription drug abuse and pot. we all did it in the 60's, but that was then. please be more tasteful. at least tally has tact.

Sweet Coalminer said...

Intervention!

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

dr. robin - i am sorry i had to deleted our comments ... joe didn't want to bail me out of the pokey.

Anonymous said...

I am the great cornholio! I need tp for my bunghole.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

tee hee sweet coalminer.

i think kim h. did the best cornholio. :-) some days i really miss college.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

tally lover? nice, jes.