8.27.2006

why does my time mean nothing to people?

re: broken washer

i made an appointment with sears between the hours of 8 am and noon on saturday in an attempt to have the washer fixed. or at least declared dead and hauled away.

noon rolled around ... no word from sears.

i spent the better part of an hour trying to track our repair guy down ... sears routing had a myriad of excuses why he was late (none were good) ... however, no one fucks with my saturday. apparently, sears did not realize that particular rule of the game.

so the guy FINALLY showed up at 3:24 pm. gone is most of saturday ... with it went two tee times and my blood pressure.

it took mr. sears 15 BLOODY minutes to fix our washer for $160. F.

we'll see what happens tomorrow ... i have placed a hold on the transaction and it will remain that way until someone from sears customer fucking relations calls me and advises as to why they were so late and apologizes to me for ruining my saturday.

BTW, if i hadn't been available between the set hours of 8 am and noon ... sears would have charged me $60. i am entitled to the same and fully intend to get it.

No comments: