3.22.2006

harassed

to my local audi dealer:

isn't it enough that i leased an overpriced audi from your dealership? my payments are never late; i take amazing care of my car; i drive topless often; and i speak POSITIVELY about your dealership often. i would send my mom to buy a car from you ... you are that fabulous.

i think that's enough. i'm holding up my end of the bargain ... so STOP PUTTING A DEALER LICENSE PLATE FRAME ON MY CAR WHEN I GET SERVICE. the previous frames didn't fall off of my car ... i removed them, ON PURPOSE. yes, even i know how to use a phillips head screwdriver!

the car is 16 months old. i'm tired of unscrewing the license plate frames. i think i'm going to remove the screws and glue the plate directly on the car. you don't want that. it'll be ugly when i turn in the lease.

give it up. i won't give you daily free advertising. ever.

a4 cabriolet enthusiast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked to read that you drive topless often. I thought I raised you better than that! =)

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

you raised me to be a free thinker!