3.11.2006

time warp

learned a couple of tricks while in dallas. (and this has nothing to do with my first gay bar experience!)

a. how to balance a checkbook. this was really a "re-learn" situation, but i had to balance a checkbook nonetheless. i may not like this vp business.

b. how to use the memory function on a calculator. i had to add up a warehouse order for a customer ... and didn't have a laptop set up with excel (um, hello, that should have been handled, but this is somewhat of a retro show - paper order forms, etc.) ... so it was taking FOREVER for me to add up the order. my rep, who's about 65, showed me the wonders of the memory function on a calculator. i NEVER knew what those buttons were for. wow.

this has been a really productive trip!

i flew from dallas to chicago last night. this feels more like home to me. i LOVE chicago.

No comments: