3.08.2006

i signed up for this?

i'm at my third tradeshow in two weeks, in tex-ass, no less. i have this one and two more to survive over the next 11 days. this is a rock star schedule as far as i'm concerned. oh, and without the $$ and groupies.

in the next 11 days i'll be home for 36 hours. this really sucks.

the aforementioned tradeshows are being held in such hotspots as orlando, san jose, dallas, chicago and houston. what sucks even more is that while i'm sweating my ass off in tex-ass, my husband is going to the uk, warsaw and milan. there is absofuckinglutely no justice. none. i'm surrounded by hicks and he's living the high life in europe.

i'm desperately trying to find a silver lining. i'm not home, my dog hates me, my husband is on an exotic business trip, and i'm having dinner at the grassy fucking knoll. nice. dinner with a view of where kennedy died. really fucking nice.

silver lining ... thinking ... thinking ... can't think of one now.

i'm going to regress now. play a little gameboy before my dinner with some stuffy executives. woofuckinghoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK drama queen...I'm sureLola doesn't hate you! Life is difficult at times, but you're up to it! =)

Anonymous said...

Your silver lining is that you are a special woman who is very successful, has a family who loves you, a husband who loves you, and of course, a dog who loves you! Be thankful!