3.30.2006

question. what has 7 babies, 1 mullet, 1 pug and a girl in coach?

answer. my flight from denver to los angeles!

that's right, this girl gave up her first class ticket to be subjected to the hells of coach class in an effort to get home early ... she knew she was in for a rough ride, but the horrors of coach were beyond her wildest nightmares! the 7 babies CRIED A LOT, the pug smelled HORRIBLE (kind of like ass), and the mullet ... well, enough said.

if joe hadn't given me the bose noise canceling headphones for christmas, i would have DIED. i kept my nose in my tee shirt for most of the flight. between the stinky formula and the pug, i almost tossed my cookies.

there has to be a more dignified means of transportation. this may be the end of me. anyone who thinks business travel is glamorous has not traveled enough!

No comments: