5.05.2006

is my doctor trying to kill me?

for the past 6 months i have been taking fish oil supplements, per my GP's advice. she KNOWS that i'm allergic to fish, but she said i would be okay.

it finally dawned on me yesterday and i've had swollen and severely chapped lips, as well as full body itching for the past 6 months. coincidence? i think not. it is a conspiracy.

my GP could not be reached for comment as she is on a 2 week holiday in new zealand.

next stop, allergist. second stop, find a new GP.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

I almost took fish oil supplements when pregnant with Mimi except they all had a disclaimer that you might "urp" and it could taste like fish.

If you're after Omega-3s, try Expecta Lipil. They get their omega 3s from seaweed or something. I researched it when I was pregnant and it was something harmless and unstinky.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

good tip! i will try it!