5.10.2006

totally the best husband ever!

not many people will indulge my obsessive need to shop ... especially when i don't really need anything. however, my lovely husband outdid himself last night ... he went to a shopping event, which was at least 95% women, 80% of which were crustaceans, and never once complained. he simply let me shop. to my little heart's desire. okay, i did buy him chocolate before and frosty beverages and snacks were provided at the event, but really ... NO complaining? i heart him.

2 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

Please tell me it wasn't a beanie baby conference or one of those gun/doll shows.

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

a. no more beanie babies. i've been donating them to my nieces. would m like some? :-)
b. it was the nordstrom private shopping event ...