5.28.2006

pez & beanie babies

so the cleaning continues.

i found over 100 pez and about 100 beanie babies in the dark, mysterious guest room closet. holy shit. let's not even discuss handbags and totes. much less t-shirts.

the beanie babies will be saved for nieces ... or the highest bidder. any takers? oh, i wonder if i could donate them to a women's shelter or hospital for kids. that would be the best use for them! must research ...

the pez are not going anywhere. the hello kitty and smurfs are my favorite.

can't wait to locate the swatch watch collection. thank goodness i've already dismantled the shot glass collection.

is there a collector's anonymous? i am my father's daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you are your mother's daughter. Have you ever considered how many collections I have?

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

yea ... but dad is worse ... way worse. i'm your daughter for other reasons. :-)

Anonymous said...

....about those CPKs....

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

the cpks are not going anywhere