9.05.2006

beating the system

i have to go to houston tomorrow.
i loathe houston.

i have never flown in or out of houston without drama. major drama that sometimes includes driving to dallas or mis-directed bags.

before the liquid ban, i would have simply carried my bag on ... at least it wouldn't get sent to guam. however, that just isn't possible anymore.

unless you beat the system.

i overnighted my toiletry bag, along with mascara, hair gel, lip gloss, purell and a tide to go, to my hotel. tuesday morning i'll just overnight it back home.

houston will not fuck me this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you really think it's a good idea to taunt houston like that?

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

definitely!

you're home! you're home! we missed you guys!