9.09.2006

bye bye hives and a sudden burst of energy!

the good news is that my hives are gone.
the extra good news is that the itchiness is almost gone.
the stellar news is that my energy is back ... thanks to a large dose of steriods that i have to take until the mysterious cause of the itchiness / hives is discovered.

the bad news is that the allergist has no idea why i'm breaking out / itching. it's affecting my sleep patterns, energy levels and my overall perkiness.

the even worse news is that he's putting me through a battery of tests to find the culprit. this includes extensive blood work, chest x-rays and a ct scan. good times are ahead for me and the insurance company!

i just hope i can give up what ever is making me itch. please don't let it be alcohol or chocolate!

No comments: