9.21.2006

hotel hand towels and wash cloths

i have discovered a situation in my garage.

the rag box is overflowing with hotel hand towels and wash cloths. i had no idea i had such a collection ... from time to time i wrap one around my hot curling iron if i have to pack and run. apparently, that has been happening A LOT.

i need to thin out the selection and hope that i haven't been charged for my little habit. does anyone need any rags?

i will be packing a lovely hello kitty hand towel from now on ... i can't keep taking home stinky hotel towels!

3 comments:

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

ooohhh ... cool invention! does it come in pink?

Sweet Coalminer said...

What are you doing with a curling iron?

my middle name is trouble. my last name is drama. said...

curling the ends of my hair silly!