9.11.2006

poor, pitiful lola


my poor little lola! this is a photo of pouting lola and her new bone ... i am not above bribing my dog!

she has been pouting & morose for two days ... since joe took out his suitcase ... again. usually, she's okay if one of us is home ... but as soon as my suitcase emerged yesterday ... it was over. she did indulge me in a little play time yesterday ... we tossed the ball around ... but that was it. she napped with me for a bit ... but when i went to bed ... she retreated to her futon in the back of the house. maybe she's just stressed because she's way more protective of me when i'm alone?

she did get up to greet me this morning ... but she didn't eat any of her treats ... she took them into the guest room and slept on them until i left. it breaks my heart.

thank you to kristine who's going to be checking on her during my absence. :-)

No comments: